Kids of all ages can join, but we recommend 3-10 years old. Younger ones might need a bit more help, whereas older ones can be the leading game master.
What if my kid(s) have an off day or it starts raining and we can’t finish the treasure hunt?
No problem, you can just continue another day. Your link is open and active up until 3 months after purchase.
There are many nice spots available along the route, you can bring your own snacks and take a break at:
- Picnic tables at the bottom of Knippelsbro where also the harbour ferry lands
- Asiatisk plads
- Wilders plads
- Krøyers plads (Føtex supermarket)
Cafés/ restaurants/ markets
Great places where you can buy drinks and food (no collaboration agreements!):
- Kayak Bar
- Culture Tower (Kulturtårnet)
- Christianshavns Færgecafé
- Street Kitchen Market (Broens Gadekøkken)
No, we do not have any collaborations. The recommendations we make are just because we think these are great places, which we love to share with you. 🙂
The distance between each step of the Treasure Hunt is between 50 and 150 meters.
The approximate duration of the Treasure Hunt is 1,5 – 2,5 hours depending on the kid(s) age, the weather and if you take breaks along the way.
Get the free e-book in your email when you sign up for our newsletter here.
If you have downloaded the family photo, you can find it in your folder called ‘Files’ on your smartphone.
We don’t have official gift cards at this point, but if you are interested in that, just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll create a special one just for you.
- No, worries, there are only 4 answer options and you can answer as often as you need to until you get it right 🙂
- If you need a bit of help, use the hint function (light bulb icon) in the app, which will display a photo of the location where you should go to find the answer.
- If you need more help or just want to double-check that you are walking the right direction, you can use the map function (map icon) in the app, which will display your position and the position where you should be to answer the question.
- Danish and English
- You can select the language in the very beginning (start screen)
Public toilets are available at the start (Ved Stranden) and finish locations (Broens Gadekøkken). In between, you’ll be passing by several cafés and restaurants.
Yes, if you have started the Treasure Hunt and you stop before completing step four, we can refund you. Just send us an email at email@example.com with the subject Refund and a short message why you would like a refund, as we want to learn and ensure that all guests have a great experience.
- A charged smartphone with internet connection
- Weather appropriate clothing. It can be quite windy along the waterfront
- Snacks and drinks, if you want to take a break along the way (there are also cafés if you don’t want to carry that with you)
document.getElementById( “ak_js_1” ).setAttribute( “value”, ( new Date() ).getTime() );
- The route is about 2 km long, scenic, unique and family-friendly.
- You’ll see some of Copenhagen’s highlights (Christiansborg Palace, the Old Stock Exchange) but also off the beaten path gems like the Culture Tower, Wilders Square along Christianshavns Canal and Krøyers Plads across the water from Nyahvn.
- Kids have lots of opportunities to run, jump, climb and roam freely.
- You’ll enjoy beautiful views along the waterfront (bring suitable clothing according to the weather, as it can be windy)
Follow us on SoMe and if you are sharing photos of your treasure hunt experience, we’d love if you tagged us
Yes, you can bring a stroller, no problem at all.
Even though we call it an ‘app’ it is actually very simple and you only have to click a link in the purchase confirmation email and enter your email and then you are good to go. No downloads or any technical knowledge required.
If you should encounter any problems, just call Inga at +45 42604822 and she’ll help you.
No, not at all. You have full flexibility and can complete the treasure hunt at any time of your convenience within 3 months after purchase.
Start location – Højbro Plads
- Public transport:
- Metro M3/M4 to “Gammel Strand” station;
- Bus lines 23, 2A and 31
- Car parking:
End location – Strandgade 95 (Street Food Market, Christianshavn)
- Close to Nyhavn
- Metro M1/M2/M3/M4 “Kongens Nytorv” station
- Bus lines 2A (Asenaløen) and 26 (Nyhavnsbroen)